- Induction of acute gastric ulcers in rabbits by passive transfer of PGE2-hyperimmune plasma.
- Immunization with prostaglandins induces gastrointestinal (GI) ulcers in rabbits.
- Antibody to 6-keto prostaglandin F1alpha induces gastrointestinal ulceration in rabbits by binding to prostacyclin (PGI2).
- Production of experimental ulcers by active and passive immunization against prostaglandin E2.
- Mucosal prostaglandins (PGs) in peptic ulcer disease (PUD): correlation with demographic and histologic parameters.
- Lack of specific binding of prostaglandin E2, prostaglandin F2α, and 6-keto-prostaglandin F1α to serum in patients with peptic ulcer disease and in healthy subjects.
- Gastroduodenal ulceration following active immunization with PGE2 in dogs.
- Gastrointestinal ulcer formation in rabbits immunized with prostaglandin E2.